Support Center

Name is required.
Email address is required.
Invalid email address
Answer is required.
Exceeding max length of 5KB


Patty Dec 11, 2017 12:38PM EST

I have am a PTA with associates degree I am looking to change career path and would like more information about becoming a state surveyor. Where can I find specific details on training/certification?

1 Community Answers

Best Answer
Jeffery Wentworth Dec 11, 2017 12:51PM EST

Greetings Patty,

Please consult your State’s Department of Health for more information on becoming qualified as a surveyor.

Thank you.

Post Your Public Answer

Your name (required)
Your email address (required)
Answer (required)

Contact Us
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found